Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tag, I'm it

I've been tagged by Fr. Gregori, Here's the Q&A:

1. Name your favorite Band.

Well, I don't really have a favorite, I like everything from classic Rock, Country and even Classical when in the mood.

2. favorite historical politician

Fr. Gregori will have to share Reagan with me, and while I'm pretty conservative I admire John Kennedy, and F.D.R. for being strong leaders in trying times, who stood up for the security of this country with all their strength.

3. Favorite historical, International politician.

I like Churchill too, and will add Margret Thatcher too, she, like Reagan, did a lot to bring the cold war to it's (sort of) end.

4. give the short pitch about my blog?

I just write about what catches my attention and I want to comment on, no real theme, rhyme, or reason to it, but Religion and Politics are my two favorite subjects to talk and write on.

5. other than where you live, what cities do you like.



I like open spaces, cities are OK places to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.


6. my favorite current politician?


Well, so many are so UNimpressive these days it is sad. My former Governor, Mike Huckabee, I like his position on about everything.


7. Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or a Nixonian realist in the field of foreign policy.


Nither one, I'm a Reagan foreign policy fan, get er done!

8. favorite obscure movie?


I seldom even watch the popular ones, much less obscure.


9. My favorite restaurant?


Humm.. I don't really have a favorite there either.


10. My favorite you tube music video.


this one, why? 'cause you can't go wrong with Handel.




No comments: