Monday, June 30, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
8. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
9. What part of ’shall not be infringed’ do you not understand?
10 The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
13. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
14. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
15. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
16. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
17. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
18. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
19. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
20. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
21. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don’t make more.
22. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
23. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the Unites State of America: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Stolen from Texas Fred
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Jindal condemns Supreme Court, signs castration bill
Governor glad for new law to punish sex offenders on same day as 'atrocious ruling'
Louisiana Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal Shortly after the U.S. Supreme Court announced it struck down the death penalty for child rape in his state, Louisiana Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal signed a bill authorizing castration of sexual offenders.
You just gotta love this guy, wish he was our Pres. nominee!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
This, is IT, IT should be the symbol of this year's Presidential election!! since we are gonna get hosed no matter the outcome.....
This ought to be used extensively throughout Washington! in the white house, in congress, in the senate! in the supreme court too!! there is entirely too much shit stopping up too much plumbing all over Washington!! if this can be used to cleanse the cranial cavity of our leaders, by all means, USE IT!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
In a recent comment by his representative, Ayatollah Sistani told Iraqi officials not worry about the politicians who are running on a cut and run platform (Obama)...
They are just saying that because it's election time
"The pledges to withdraw from Iraq given by (officials) from occupation forces countries are only for elections sake ", Ahmed al-Safi, a representative of Shiite cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, said at Friday prayer speech in Karbala.
The cleric noted "the reality of their pledges is that they desire their troops to stay in (Iraq)".
former Obama advisor, Samantha Power, said the same thing to the BBC before she was let go by the Obama campaign:
The only thing I believe Obama on is his desire to raise taxes, disarm the U.S. in the face of hostile enemies, keep us from energy independence, and piss money away on the popular hysteria of the month, global warming, so he can help his buddy Al Gore make millions on our tax dollars.
source: Gateway pundit
Thursday, June 12, 2008
For entertainment, we have Jackie and Dunlap's take on Obama's refusal to go to Iraq.
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Friday, June 06, 2008
Monday, June 02, 2008
what ever happened to teaching kids the difference between food and hardware?