Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Digg.com experience
by
Jun 23, 2006
I've been perusing digg.com lately, some of the articles and comments on tech are interesting and informitive, but a word of warning to new visitors there, should the commentary turn to politics, the moonbats will swoop down on you like a flock of seagulls with dysentry, move-on.org and Mike Moore has nothing on these folks, I was actually accused of being a government shill sent there by J Edgar Hoover himself to spread mis-information.
It seems these folks have no doubt the attack on 9/11/01 was an inside job, masterminded by Dick Cheney and Karl Rove who hired these guys to fly planes into buildings and Hired Robert Duvall to play a terrorist kingpin called Osama Bin Ladin. (good make-up, huh?)
I don't know whether to be annoyed or proud of my accomplisment, actually, since I was a complete failure in my attempt to turn these bright young minds from their firmly held conviction, maybe I should be embarrassed and turn my badge back in to Hoover.

No comments: